20170204

Thou shall not tempt update

I said I would post again if I heard anything new. I have seen a few updates from the boy's family since I posted my heart-felt cry - updates about various hospital appointments and such like - but today's update was different, different enough to raise my hope. And hope is a precursor to faith and faith to healing.

Apparently the family had expected treatment to start directly but it now looks like it will be delayed maybe four months. In itself this doesn't sound hopeful but wait for it... The boy himself, when he heard this, declared "it gives God more time to do the big miracle of healing!" and on reading this my heart leapt and tears started to well up. I say, if God in heaven listens and I'm told He does... I say, take note of what that boy has said and for Your Name's sake answer his and our cry.

1 comment: