20150127

Nausia


Paris backdrop - click to enlarge

Tuesday morning. The day before yesterday I was busy as ever, like, ran home from Blessington (from Baltiboys bridge along the lake shore), mended rips in the tunnel plastic, co-hosted a dinner party for 12, then wham... In bed all Monday with stomach cramps and nausea. A bug that has being making the rounds here. So everything in my life froze - I wonder did the world at large notice? In the evening I watched the fantasy 'Hugo' in HD (I had seen before but on a flight so VLD, poor contrast and non-existent sound) and was amazed by the detail in the backdrops of Paris and by the character portrayal - a very beautiful film.







1 comment:

  1. I noticed!

    Also, before I even read your post, I clicked on the picture to enlarge and immediately thought of Hugo!

    ReplyDelete